- 3-Pack socks from Jack & Jones Tech
- Made of 97% Polyamide and 3% Elastane
- Raw edge, reinforced toe and heel
- Short design
Item no.: 42395-0014
About The Brand
Jack & Jones was founded in 1989 and is today one of Europe's leading producers of men's clothing. Today, Jack & Jones is part of the Danish family owned company Bestseller and employs about 15,000 personnel. Jack & Jones live by the three key words: Cool, casual and confident meaning they are the best brand for jeans. Together with Italian denim designers Jack & Jones has produced jeans with the perfect fit in combination with the coolest styles. With this cooperation Jack & Jones has an exciting worldwide denim culture that many denim lovers the world over prefer. In addition to selling jeans the company also sells t-shirts, sweaters, shirts, outdoor wear and accessories. Shop Jack & Jones at Nelly.com.
Delivery 10-15 work days (Mon-Fri). Cost: $10 USD.
- 14 day right of return. Click here for more information.
- Secure payment with Visa or Mastercard.