- The Fika watch was inspired by snowboarder Caroline Degardh’s passion for the Swedish tradition of the same name. Fika (coffee and pastries) is as Swedish as meatballs and IKEA combined, so what could represent the name better than something that shows exactly when it's time for fika?
- Strap: Black vegan leather
- Clockwork: Japanese Quartz Analog
- Width: 40 mm
- Not watertight
- 2-year warranty
Item no.: 166670-0426
About The Brand
Cheapo was founded in 2006 by Swede Johan Graffner and manufactures unique watches. Shapes and colours show imagination and are sold at unbeatable prices. If you are looking for a watch to wear that stands out you can't beat investing in a Cheapo watch. Spice up any outfit at any time by buying a Cheapo watch here at Nelly.com.
Delivery 10-15 work days (Mon-Fri). Cost: $10 USD.
- 14 day right of return. Click here for more information.
- Secure payment with Visa or Mastercard.