- Short-sleeved polo from Fred Perry
- Made of 100% Cotton
- Button placket at front
- Embroidered logo at chest
- Contrast colored details at cuffs and collar
Item no.: 507828-7535
About The Brand
It started with working man and tennis player Fred Perry, who did not receive his gold medal on Centre Court at Wimbledon (without the dressing room) because he was not considered to be "nice" enough. The 60's helped the British designer Fred Perry bring out the tennis shirt in the street, to the people. The well-dressed young people needed a sweater that was to "dance all night and still look good in the morning." Since then, Fred Perry's love affair with British subcultures continued.
Delivery 10-15 work days (Mon-Fri). Cost: $10 USD.
- 14 day right of return. Click here for more information.
- Secure payment with Visa or Mastercard.